Thursday 15 April 2010

Pussy willow

This is just as a way of an introduction to my new blog.
Walking home from the village this morning I kept seeing things I would have liked to post in one of my blogs, but as my other blogs are about my jewellery and my garden, the walk didn't really fit either, although I have in the past included my walks in my jewellery blog, that blog has evolved more into just my jewellery.

So the time has come to set up this new blog.
I will include observations from walks, days out and holidays and anything else that takes my fancy.
Today what caught my eye was to small to photograph, it was a chiffchaff, my first for this year, at the moment I just have a simple point and click camera which is great for close ups and ok for distant views, but no good for picking up small birds in branches.


See what I mean!

So for the time being you will have to make do with this beautiful pussy willow.


I took this shortly after marvelling at the chiffchaff.

No comments:

Post a Comment