Friday 28 May 2010

Cobwebs beautifully adorned

I awoke the other morning to the common shrouded in mist, it looked like a totally different world and so uninviting, I went outside but decided against taking any photographs for my garden gate blog  as it wouldn't make for a very interesting post, but as I was turning back towards the house I noticed a cobweb, a glorious cobweb and then another and another, I then realised that the common was covered in them, so I rushed inside, grabbed my camera, donned a pair of wellingtons and ventured out into the common to capture the beauty of these masterpieces bedecked with glistening jewels, before the sun took over for the day.











and even the flowers such as these Lady's Smock were adorned with beautiful dew jewels

2 comments:

  1. They are definitely the textile artists of the natural world. Glad you went back in to get your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and so beautiful, I love the way the sun dlints on the dew drops, heavenly,

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete